[AccessD] Replication and Referential Integrity

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Sep 7 15:16:33 CDT 2006

That's the first time I've ever heard that statement, and I see no
reason for it to be true. What kind of replication are you talking
about, partial or full?  And is this database a split front and backend
or not?  If it isn't on a drive shared by them, how are they both using
it and why should it be exclusive to one of them?  Are you actually
passing the database back and forth to different locations?

You really need to fill in more information before you can get a good
answer.

Charlotte Foust