[AccessD] Replication and Referential Integrity

Elam, Debbie DElam at jenkens.com
Fri Sep 8 08:38:40 CDT 2006

I have used replication on databases with referential integrity, so that is
not an issue.

Be sure to keep the master in a safe location where the users cannot touch
it and where it is backed up frequently.  You should not get corruption, but
it does happen more often with replication.  Keeping that master at a remove
form the day to day work helps recovery go smoother.

Debbie