[AccessD] change control source via vba

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 07:27:01 CDT 2006

Bob,

    Typically, dynamic assignment of control source might also be accompanied by selective hiding/un-hiding of controls.

    For a practical demonstration covering reports as well as forms, my sample db named MotelBooking might be of interest to you. It is available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    Second option on the main switchboard, captioned "Booking Status (Style 2) - Dates Across Columns", should be pertinent to your case. You could adapt the underlying approach suitably, for your specific needs.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal