[AccessD] Missing E-Mail

rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Wed Sep 13 16:47:21 CDT 2006

Susan,

You might check with your ISP.

Some ISP's are starting to use the blacklisting service for any e-mails
coming into any of their servers.  It's a "service" provided for their
clients.  It's caused us some headaches before.  We have automated e-mails
going to some home e-mail addresses of our I.T. folks and their ISP is using
the blacklisting service.  We ended up on the blacklist because of our use
of automated replies and our automated notifications didn't get received.

That could be why you didn't receive any for a while.

Another thing to remember to check when someone can't get an e-mail through
to you.

Rusty