[AccessD] Delete from FTP

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:54:33 CDT 2006

Hello All,

Thanks for the feedback.

In the ftp demo I had originally used...I couldn't find where the file was
actually deleted from the ftp site.  I found a .DelFile in the module but it
was never called.  I opnly used the .GetFile and apparently the .GetFile
deletes the ftp file after it gets it?

So...since I didn't need to GET having already used docmd.transfertext I
just used teh same module and replace the .GetFile with the .DelFile and
everthing is OK.

I am still curious why the .GetFile deletes thew source file...or I might
just be overlooking ...but I know the .DelFile is never called in the
original demo.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte