[AccessD] Error Code Generator

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 25 10:24:33 CDT 2006

Think of it like this:  If you don't at least trap the error in the
procedure where it occurs, how do you expect to get that information?
Errors that are unhandled in a procedure bounce back up until they find
an error handler.  By that time, you have no idea where they originated,
you only know what the error is.  So even if you have a "global" error
handler, you still need to trap errors in the procedure so you know
where to look for the problem.

Charlotte Foust