[AccessD] Excel Graphs from Access Data - Ideas, Please

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Mon Sep 25 10:35:13 CDT 2006

Hi Jim:

Recordsets - are those something other than the results of my queries?
I'm not familiar with this idea.  Please tell me more.

Eventually, this database (existing, found "as is" - working out
modifications one by one) will be split into BE and FE, and put on the
client's network, but for now, only one individual even has access to
the database (pun unintended and unavoidable).  Everyone else just asks
for specific output.

Thank you for your assistance,
Tina