[AccessD] OT: Is anyone into controllers?

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 25 13:39:17 CDT 2006

>At 46, I am the point where if I don't do something soon, I'm going to have
a hard time making a switch.

Hey!  I resemble that remark.

At 52 ...

Any my kids won't even START college for another 13 years.  ;-)

I'm not sure that controllers are "the next best thing" though they do offer
the ability to create a product that the masses might buy.  I am looking at
a controller that the enthusiasts might buy.  You wouldn't believe what
these grown men are doing to their kid's ride-on toys.  ;-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting