[AccessD] OT Outlook

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Thu Sep 28 03:49:46 CDT 2006

<<<
Just repeats the same add in over and over

Hello Martin,

Does it mean that you have more than two Outlook Add-ins installed?
Do you have "COM Add-ins" menu entry under "Tools" menu bar? (If not - you
can put it there by using Right-Click->Customize... (it's "buried" in Tools
commands))
When using Tools->COM Add-ins how many COM add-in do you see in the list?

As far as I see there are only two:

1. Connected = False ,
    ProgId = AceCnfViewer.sortie -
             Microsoft Office 12.0
             Access Database Engine
             Conflict Resolver
2. Connected = False ,
    ProgId = CnfViewer.sortie -

To programmatically from VBA code activate the first one this code line
should be enough:

Outlook.Application.COMAddIns(1).connect=True

To activate AceCnfViewer.sortie add-in in the case it's not the first in the
list this code can be used:

Option compare text
Dim myAddIn As Office.COMAddIn
    For Each myAddIn In Office.Application.COMAddIns
       With myAddIn
	    If .ProgId = "CnfViewer.sortie" then
             .Connect = True
             Exit for