[AccessD] XML

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 29 15:05:05 CDT 2006

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish but this looks oddly like
the xml you might import into InfoPath to create a form template
and hook with a data connection. Is that what you are trying to do?
If you have XMLSpy it might be easier to fill in.
Failing that fill in the variable elements with VBA.

Martin Reid wrote:

>marty
>
>The full file is below. Would it be just as easy to create this totally in an editor or via VBA.  The XML file itself isnt a problem. If you notice the values for example maxReplies set to 25. If I was doing it I would just type it up and then pass the string to VBA. What do you think?
>
><mapping>
>
><formProperties>
>
><automateDataCollection>true</automateDataCollection>
>
><enableDataCollection>true</enableDataCollection>
>
><maxReplies>25</maxReplies>
>
><numReplies>0</numReplies>
>
><allowMultipleReplies>true</allowMultipleReplies>
>
><allowMultipleRows>true</allowMultipleRows>
>
><onlyUpdates>false</onlyUpdates>
>
><stopDateTime>0</stopDateTime>
>
><onlySentTo>true</onlySentTo>
>
></formProperties>
>
><tables>

><iterate root="/AccessInfoPathForm/dcip:inlinedata/dcip:row">
>
><mapitem IsPrimaryKey="1" formNode="dcip:PrimaryKey" tableCell="ID"/>
>
><mapitem formNode="table1:field1" tableCell="Company" caption="Company" readOnly="false" required="false" type="x:string"/>
>
><mapitem formNode="table1:field2" tableCell="Last Name" caption="Last Name" readOnly="false" required="false" type="x:string"/>
>
><mapitem formNode="table1:field3" tableCell="First Name" caption="First Name" readOnly="false" required="false" type="x:string"/>
>
></iterate>

></tables>
>
></mapping>
>

>Martin WP Reid