[AccessD] Function references produce #Name? error

John Porter j.r.porter at strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 4 11:26:56 CDT 2007

There were no missing references, but adding or deleting a reference
(any reference, it appears) fixed the problem. This wasn't just because
the change caused decompilation, because a trivial change to the code
had no effect.

My thanks to all who contributed suggestions.

Regards,

John R. Porter
IT Services
University of Strathclyde