[AccessD] Access 2007 woe (was: Activity?)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 13 03:55:32 CDT 2007

Hi Charlotte

Yes, that's what I mean - options, menus, strange buttons, panes, etc. are all over.
Marty's link seems to be very useful solving this.

The link from Stuart (thanks) gave me this:

Modify schema (Datasheet)
On by default, so users can add, delete, and rename fields in Datasheet view.
Can disable: Office Button | Access Options | Current Database | Enable Design Changes in Datasheet View.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 12-04-2007 18:57 >>>
Martin's book is a good intro.

One of the (many) things I hate about this version of Office is that the
options that used to be at the bottom of the tools menus are now tucked
away behind an options button at the bottom of the pane that drops down
from the IMO non-intuitive round office button in the upper left.

The download that Marty posted nearly a month ago helps too.
http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?AssetID=AM101757761033

Charlotte Foust