[AccessD] SQL Server - Time only in date field

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sun Apr 1 12:46:34 CDT 2007

Hi John,

This is a side question - are you using the Access upsizing tool or the SSMA
upsizing tool?

Also, I know of a tool (I haven't used it) you can purchase from a company
which provides a list of issues to look at prior to upsizing.  It's at
http://www.ssw.com.au/ssw/UpsizingPRO/.  They also have a free trial
version.

I just looked at their site - their take on SSMA is that it's 'Not Ready'!

Dan