[AccessD] Changing Printer

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed Apr 4 16:48:26 CDT 2007

...I use the "Select specific printer" option in the report set-up ...that
report always uses the selected printer and the rest use the default ...if
the bar-code printer is not available for some reason, the user will get a
pop-up dialog asking if they want to select another printer.

William Hindman