[AccessD] Access-D member awarded MS Access MVP

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 19:53:38 CDT 2007

A couple of other Access MVP's announced it
Roger Carlson on Access-D and Bill Mosca on MS Access Professional
Yahoo. The MVP's have their own newsletter, web site and mail list.
In fact they have a  3-Day meeting every year in Seattle.

A slightly out of date list of Access MVP's can be found here.
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/communities/mvp.aspx?product=1&competency=Microsoft+Office+Access

Once your on the list, it is permanent ;)  I know one Access MVP who
tried to resign
MS wouldn't let him. He had a big disagreement with MS. Funnily
enough he is now working full time for MS.  That got him off the list.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.