[AccessD] Access-D member awarded MS Access MVP

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:00:30 CDT 2007

Marty,

    My sincere thanks. I have no illusions about my limitations and am well aware that Access-D is graced with a galaxy of experts far more qualified than me. In this context, I take the compliments from my fellow members as an expression of goodwill that I hold precious.

    Right through my association with this forum, I have been benefiting immensely from the wealth of knowledge contributed by various members.

    I would like to record my grateful thanks to my colleagues (mentioned below, in the order of the messages received) for so kindly taking time out to write words of encouragement:

    Martin Reid, David McAfee, Susan Harkins, Charlotte Foust, William Hindman, Jim Lawrence,

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal