[AccessD] Is it possible...

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:56:53 CDT 2007

Bruce,

    Apparently, your requirement translates into printing first portion of the report (containing n number of pages) in portrait layout, followed by remaining portion in landscape layout.

    If the presumption made above is correct, are you in a position to set up two separate reports in respective layouts? If so, it should be possible to ensure that page numbering for second report is in continuation to the first one, so that overall, it constitutes one report.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal