[AccessD] Barcoding Printing

Bill Patten bill_patten at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 11 11:12:50 CDT 2007

Larry,

I have been testing LabelGo 2 from Bokai.  (http://ww.bokai.com  The have a
demo you can use to see if it will do what you want. I have tested it in a
report as an invoice number and also on an inventory report so that the
users can scan each item on the report and it seems to work fine. The
licensing is a little confusing but I checked with them and the developer
license will allow you to distribute it as long as the user can't develop
their own forms etc. About $300

I'm waiting for an answer from my client before implementation but feel
pretty good about it.

Bill