[AccessD] RTF control for Access?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 11:54:03 CDT 2007

William,

  Thanks, I'll check it out.

Jim.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of William Hindman
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:32 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] RTF control for Access?

Jim

...I've used Lebans rtf.ocx (www.lebans.com) in several apps now and am
really pleased with it's reliability, simplicity, and avoidance of
versioning issues ...although Items 5 & 6 are not native, there are ready
solutions to do them in Access without another ocx ...dl the install and
samples from his site and take a look, its all free and lebans writes solid
code that won't screw with you ...plus he readily answers support/design
questions about it on the ms.access.public news group.

William Hindman