[AccessD] Re-query 2nd combo on subform

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 10:46:00 CDT 2007

I understand the issue Richard, but sad to say have never found a
satisfactory solution. If I understand you right it's when the field stored
by combo2 is not the one displayed, typically the bound column is the 1st
column with a zero width. Is that right? So as soon as you requery the combo
then most records on the subform find themselves trying to display something
which is no longer in the combo's recordset as it were. I'll be watching
with interest for good ideas.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk