[AccessD] Excel Automation problem

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 12:22:53 CDT 2007

This is the error very similar to when you have DAO36 selected but DAO3.51
is not on the machine at all.  I have found that downloading
DAO350.dll...registering it...and everything is fixed.

Learned this after chasing down the error on 1 of 2 identical(so I thought)
machines.  The offending machine did not have 3.51 on it...I didn't have it
checked in references...so I never looked to see if it was there.  After
putting it on the machine/registering...the error went away.

There is a reference to it on MS site...but no explanation as to why it
causes these errors, sometimes.

Good Luck,

Mark A. Matte