[AccessD] DirWatcher - was RE: Cool stuff - was RE: using a dtsx in .Net

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Apr 21 18:22:36 CDT 2007

Marty,

I didn't have to do a register on this machine since it was the one that I
created the VB.Net project on and the simple act of building it caused it to
be registered.  I will certainly look at that stuff if I need to do this on
another machine (actually use this thing).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting