[AccessD] Deploying .net solutions

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 03:52:17 CDT 2007

One doesn't write applets in VB.NET, JC, but aside from that, the One-Click
technology in .NET should please you immensely. While you explore that, I
also suggest a terrific product called Total Commander, which is a
Windows-based "clone" + extension of Norton Commander, and includes FTP
facilities, so you could use it to get immediately to your goal, while you
experiment with the One-Click .NET technology.

A.