[AccessD] Deploying .net solutions

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 27 09:21:34 CDT 2007

ROTFL.  If I actually ever gave a crap about stepping on toes it might, I
suppose, matter (but very damned little as it turns out).  If I stepped on
yours, well...

Given that soldiers are dying in Iraq, men, women and children are dying in
civil wars all over Africa, opium is the largest cash crop in Afghanistan,
children are used as sex slaves all over the world, the average factory
worker in China makes just a few dollars a day... well... Hmmm...

Just how important is this again?  Java rates about 1 on a scale of 1^99 in
the grander scheme of things and my borrowing a term from that rates
somewhere about 1^9999999 in the scheme of things.

If my borrowing the term bothers you, I would have to say go work on one of
the problems above and then come back in a year and tell me how much it
really matters.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting