[AccessD] DotNet - Sign up for our VB list - was Re: Dot Net, where to start?

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 27 15:32:47 CDT 2007

LOL, if you have ever been over on the VB list, you will know that you will
not be buried in a landslide of messages.  If and when we have a thriving
VB.NET community going there we can split the lists in two.  I know the
right people.  <grin>  The thought right now is that the VB list isn't used
anyway so why split it into two unused lists.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting