[AccessD] Moving your table to SQL Server

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Apr 27 19:28:39 CDT 2007

This is my development laptop.  It is a 3 year old 3ghz AMD 64 (single core)
with 2 gb of ram.  The speed was reasonably fast although of course this is
not a huge database, either in terms of number of tables, or number of
records.  I would say it took perhaps 30-60 seconds to do the whole
database.  Pretty fast IMHO.

I will be trying it out on a big database at a client.  One table that I
really need to move has 250gb of data in a memo field.  I'll keep you
informed.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting