[AccessD] Access 2007 Navigation bar

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Sun Apr 29 11:42:23 CDT 2007

Arthur

Look up RibbonX there is a lot of stuff on the web. This site is great and Patrick has a lovely developer tool available to customise the ribbon for you.

http://pschmid.net/blog/category/office-2007/ribbonx/

Basically you create a system table used to hold the XML files used to create the menus or now Ribbons.

This site is great

http://www.accessribbon.de/en/?Access_-_Ribbons

Martin

Martin WP Reid