[AccessD] OT: Icons

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Aug 7 10:43:51 CDT 2007

Hi all

Here are a couple of very neat collections (free):

http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/

/gustav

>>> BBarabash at TappeConstruction.com 27-05-2005 16:39 >>>
This was discussed a while ago.
Credit Goes to Joe Rojas, Joshua B, Martin, Drew and Francisco.

http://www.marvilla.us/
http://www.foood.net/icons/
http://www.studiotwentyeight.net/icons.htm
http://xcession.web1000.com/pages/default.html