[AccessD] Error 2176 the setting for this property is too long

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 07:22:14 CDT 2007

Hi group,

I'm trying to add values to a Listbox (A2K2).

I'm getting the error:
2176 the setting for this property is too long.

I've done some reading and it seems that this error is
the result of a value that is too long. The value that
you can add has a max of 256.

So far i've added 1129 items to the listbox. All with
values like:
1131;lblDescription;;fAction

Doesn't look like more then 256 chars to me?!
I've also used trim and stuff but that didn't do the
trick (didn't think so).

Any ideas?

Thnx,
Sander