[AccessD] Access 2007 Split Form: Datasheet Focus Changes

Gale Perez galeper at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:13:37 CDT 2007

Hi everyone!

I've created a Split Form in Access 2007, and when I move to a field in the
Form part of the screen, the focus changes to that field in the Datasheet
part of the screen.  I understand why it does that, but since I have the
Split Form Datasheet property set to Read Only, it seems like the focus
shouldn't move around.  It's especially distracting when the Datasheet part
of the screen jumps to the left or right because the field I'm editing is
out of view in the Datasheet.

I searched the Properties, but couldn't find anything that would seem to
preclude this behavior.  I wondered if anyone has a workaround for this.

Thank you, and have a great weekend!
Gale