[AccessD] What problems converting A2K3 mdb to A2K7?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Aug 29 12:44:05 CDT 2007

Hi All,

A client called with this story:  We had a functioning database
developed in A2K3.  We gave the data to an off-site developer who did
some redesign work.  While the database was away being reworked, we
upgraded in the office to A2K7.  The database now seems to be missing
some fields and is not really functional.

My first impression (I have not looked at the database yet) is that the
difficulties probably are associated with the off-site rework rather
than the upgrade.  But, I thought I'd check out what to watch out for
when I do go look at the database.

Thanks for any advice and information on A2K3-A2K7 issues.

Tina