[AccessD] Coordinating use of space on report

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sun Aug 5 02:49:46 CDT 2007

Thanks a lot for this comment, Rocky.  I have found that the amount of
characters you can fit in to a given space with Courier is considerably
less than the proportional fonts.  And ugly, yes I agree.

I am not working on solving the situation using overlapping controls,
and abbreviating the data as required in code.

Regards
Steve