[AccessD] Popup Form

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 06:28:00 CDT 2007

Quite right, Andy.

I often use your technique in conjunction with the NotInList event of a
combo, also supplying the datamode switch to put the form in data-entry mode
as well as dialog mode so the user can add a new record if it's not in the
list, then return to that form after exiting the dialog. It's the same form
as the normal one but opened in dialog. It works a treat.

Arthur