[AccessD] Popup Form

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Mon Aug 6 13:17:37 CDT 2007

Rocky,

    Unless the PopUp property of a form is set to Yes, you can not prevent other forms from coming to the top. However, this property can be set only in design view.

    If you are in a position to explain as to what exactly is sought to be accomplished by making the form PopUp on some occasions and non-PopUp on others, a work-around could be explored.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal