[AccessD] Changing Default Printer

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Aug 8 12:35:22 CDT 2007

This is a work in progress so I don't have precise answers yet.  But, the
plan is to have the user install whatever PDF printer they like .  In the
control panel of the Automated Email System there's a combo box with all of
the installed printers.  They pick their PDF printer and it's saved in a
local options table.  So they'll be providing their own PDF printer.  Which
might finesse the problem you had.

Rocky