[AccessD] OT Friday: Comodo AntiSpam

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 02:22:37 CDT 2007

OK, mod back from beach (well cricket actually) and it's no longer even
close to Friday, so please take any further discussion on this to dba-Tech
and (as we always say) if you're not a member of dba-Tech please get signed
up as it was established for exactly this sort of thread.

Cheers folks

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk