[AccessD] Long Time Format difference A97, A2k, A2k3

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Tue Aug 14 09:19:16 CDT 2007

No same machine  but I did find the problem.  The computer's regional
setting for long time was hh:nn:ss: tt instead of hh:nn:ss tt
Why it didn't affect A97 but did A2k and A2k3 I don't know.  Corrected
the machine and it seems to work fine. Though I still changed all my vb
and vba code to use the hh:nn:ss AMPM instead of general date and long
time. I now have to check that our other computers do not have same
mistype in the regional settings.

Thanks
Patti

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.