[AccessD] Query Criteria problem

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Aug 21 16:54:38 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,

The query just uses the value in one field on the form as its criteria.  I
tried rebuilding it and importing all the objects into a new database, but
still get the same error message.

To answer your question it appears, based on the error message that Jet
can't resolve the form object, text box in this case, to get its value.  The
interesting thing is that what ever vba uses to get the value works in the
Immediate window.

Very frustrating.

Doug