[AccessD] Limit number of records

Julie Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:21:55 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,

This feels like kind of cheating...........I went into the main queries,
limited the number of records to the top 5, then saved each query, created
an mde and deployed the application using the developer extensions.

Worked great.  Now the application will only show 5 records.

Julie Reardon
PRO-SOFT of NY, Inc.
44 Public Square, Suite 5
Watertown, NY  13601