[AccessD] JIT SubForms

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 28 14:46:18 CDT 2007

I don't remember ever being able to clear the Master/Child links once
they'd been set, even after clearing the source object.  Have you tried
clearing the source object and then just setting the links to the new
strings without clearing them first?  Otherwise, we'll have to ask JC
what magic code he uses and what version of Access it runs in. ;->

Charlotte Foust