[AccessD] Date-scoping

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Wed Aug 29 16:40:10 CDT 2007

Because I deal with Oracle every day I have gotten into the habit of using the day before and day after. I stopped using between even on an Access DB because there were times I might miss a record.  This other way better guarantees I get all my records.

(TransactionTypeID= 2
AND (TransactionDate > #02-Jul-2007#
AND TransactionDate < #04-Jul-2007#))

* Patricia E. O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer/Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (W) mailto:aa1160 at otda.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.