[AccessD] CDO Windows Handles

max.wanadoo at gmail.com max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:40:10 CST 2007

Can anybody advise/help here please.
I am using CDO to send emails and it works just fine BUT I can never tell
when it has finished.
What it does on the "cdo.send" is to pause for a second or two and then
return to the statement following that line BUT I don't think it has
actually sent it at that point. I think it has just "handed it over" to the
system task scheduler (or something like that).
I need to know that the actually event has truly finished.  If it was a
Shell I was using I could grab the handle, but as it is just a build-in
function within the CDO events, this is not possible.
Can anybody throw any light on this?
Thanks
Max