[AccessD] Interesting Laptop / Vista commentary

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Dec 3 10:11:06 CST 2007

We have a couple of machines in our office that run it.  Pretty
wallpaper, but that's about all I can say.  We have run into a few odd
situations with our AXP apps running on Vista, but no odder than those
we've encountered with users running Office 2007.  I've used XP for
years and have found it extremely stable and much easier to use than
Win2K.  As long as I can keep getting it, Vista can wait ... especially
since my laptop probably wouldn't even run it.

Charlotte Foust