[AccessD] Interesting Laptop / Vista commentary

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 3 13:53:46 CST 2007

Drew:

I agree with that assessment but I think Windows2003 Server is close to
Windows2000 Server in overall functionality, reliability and has more
security. I think it should also rate a 10...stable as a rock. (As long as
you do not have MS Outlook on it... now that is a buggy program.)

Vista has a long way to go before it can become the heir-apparent. When SP2
comes out maybe a lot of the wrinkles will be fixed.

Jim