[AccessD] HTML page updating Access db

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Wed Dec 5 11:44:21 CST 2007

Hi Mark:

I'd do this in classic ASP or ASP.NET. You might also want to check out
tools from: http://www.xlinesoft.com/ (I haven't used, it, but have a friend
who loves it). There are many other "builder" type scripts that will help
you with this. If you have Dreamweaver, check out the tools from WebAssist
(DataAssist) in particular.

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com