[AccessD] field limit in forms

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 7 07:46:02 CST 2007

Hi Susan

I guess you could create an embedded subform (one without borders).
You may not be able to hold more than 255 subforms in the form, though, so perpaps the crazy reader will be disappointed by that fact.

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 07-12-2007 14:40 >>>
Does anyone know of a work around for the 255 field limit in a form? God, I
can't imagine having a form with that many controls, but...

A reader seems to think there's a DAO/ADO solution to the problem, but I
don't know of it -- doesn't matter what the recordset's limitations are, you
still have to deal with the form's.

Susan H.