[AccessD] events question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:22:25 CST 2007

Did I botch another question? I know how to call a public function from
similar events. I want to eliminate all the calls from similar events.

Instead of

Object1_mouseover(....
    Call public function
End Sub

Object2_mouseover(....
    Call public function
End Sub

Object3_mouseover(....
    Call public function
End Sub

and so on... just one call for ALL mouseover events.

For any mouseover(...
    Call public function
End Sub

Does that even make sense? I don't think there's any way to do it, but I
thought I'd ask.

Susan H.