[AccessD] Form doesn't show selected record - RESOLVED

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Dec 7 12:06:46 CST 2007

I think I found the problem.  Importing a fresh copy of the form in
question fixed the matter.  I think this form just got corrupted when
the IT guys moved the database during the migration to WinXP.
Apparently, they moved things without notifying anybody they were going
to - I'm surmising the form was open at the time of the move and got
corrupted.
At any rate, now it works.
Tina