[AccessD] Access or SQL Server Express to web

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 21:31:15 CST 2007

William,

Shamil's point was that any text editor suffices to develop a .NET app.
Obviously, it is a lot simpler to use a GUI and have intellisense and so on,
but the end result of all these GUI interfaces is a text file, which could
be written in NotePad or any other text editor.

My fave text editor is NoteTab, but I'm not religious about this point.

Some folks like to write assembly code, some like C, some like higher level
languages. I am not religious about this either. Write in the language and
level you like. Just don't put anyone down for writing at a higher or lower
level than you. Call it multiculturalism if you wish, but I believe it.

A.