[AccessD] Use Cases

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Dec 8 09:44:10 CST 2007

I was looking around and found a new requirements/use case application
called EdgeRM from a company called Infogenium.  www.infogenium.com

EdgeRM is a 1.0 application released two weeks ago.  It appears that I could
set this up on a web server and provide a user license to each customer.
Requirements and use cases can be input by customers and reviewed by me and
them on-line.  I think I could have a single system for all customers.  A
single user license is $189.

I need to read more, but if anyone else is interested in this kind of thing
you might take a look.

Dan